Baby Crawling Mat Baby Play Floor Mat For Toddlers
$45.00 – $159.00
- Additional information
- Memory foam baby play mat: Thickness memory foam offers high-density support and cushioning. Your little ones will get extra protection from this floor mat. This baby care play mat is covered with coral velvet fabric and filled with memory foam that is approximately 0.79 inches thick. The comfortable, breathable and soft fabric is skin-friendly for crawling babies.
- It is a perfect baby crawling mat for infants and toddlers. 7 colors are suitable for the decoration style of most living rooms and bedrooms. The classic gray rug is perfect for almost any decor and will never go out of style. The gorgeous pink, purple and burgundy colors are the favorite of teenage girls. We also have uncommon green foam floor mats for special occasions.
- The anti-slip design at the bottom increases the friction between the play mat and the floor, effectively preventing the baby foam mat from shifting and sliding.
- Perfect used as kids floor foam mats, baby care play mats, kids play rug, baby crawling mats, living room floor mats and so on.
- Size: 80*200cm/2.6*6.6 ft; 100*200cm/3.3*6.6 ft; 120*200cm/3.9*6.6 ft; 150*200cm/5*6.6 ft; 180*200cm/6*6.6 ft; 200*200cm/6.6*6.6 ft; 240*200cm/7.9*6.6 ft
- Thick: 2cm/0.78inches
I was a little bit worried about ordering from this website but I’m so glad I did! This play mat is perfect for my infant who just started sitting up. It’s soft and well-cushioned. We use it inside his playpen and it cushions him perfectly when he turns over or falls when attempting to sit. I appreciate that it comes in all different sizes so we were able to find the ideal size for our playpen.
I love the softness of this mat. I bought this when my child was little and just starting to learn how to crawl and still on the floor, not too far from a room yet. Since he walks around, we put it in the playroom. It works well for this purpose.
We've been using it for about 2 months now and I'm in love with the play mat! My 3 year old is always spilling juice on the mat and it's very easy to clean! I can wipe the juice off with just a paper towel and water! It's also very soft. There is no weird smell. Highly recommended!
I do love this mat, but I'm thinking of getting another one because in less than two years of owning it, it has lost a lot of its cushioned feel (especially in the middle where it gets used a lot).
Absolutely love the look of this carpet!
This rug was great after only a few weeks. It took over a month because I didn't choose a size too small, but it was worth the wait.
I love this rug. The rug is very thin and soft. It is so nice that I don't mind spending a little more time cleaning it. Very sturdy and soft.
This rug feels much softer on my feet than I expected. Very good rug for the price.
We love our playroom. It's soft enough that we can play on the floor and sturdy enough that the kids can drive cars or put together Legos and magnets. We just bought a second one for the Lego corner in our garage. It vacuums very well. We've had it for two years and it still looks brand new!
This is day one, so I wish I could keep this review. I have spent a while looking for a washable rug and this one looks perfect, I ordered a smaller one in case the quality wasn't good. The quality is fantastic! It doesn't slide and of course the pups don't move when they run on it! I'm already ordering a bigger one for my living room. Love it so far!