Wooden Pet House Outdoor Shelter Dog House with Ladder
- Additional information
- Material: Fir & Asphalt
- Overall Dimensions: 24″ * 19.2″ * 18.6″(LWH)
- Distance from Roof to Ground: 17.1″-19.9″
- Board Thickness: 0.5″
- Net Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Supported by 4 sturdy raised legs, this pet house is a safe and dry habitat for your rabbits, kittens, puppies, guinea pigs and other small pets.
- Made of durable cedar wood with a painted and sloped asphalt roof, this dog house is perfectly protected from rain and wind.
- This lockable door can also be used as a ramp when laid flat, making it extremely convenient for your critters to climb in and out.
- With spacious activity areas that are compatible with outdoor runs and enclosures, our pet shelters are a haven for your pet to rest, play and sleep.
- The pet house is easy to assemble, comes with a detailed user manual, and you can open the roof for some daily cleaning and feeding.
The easiest thing to assemble. Two people can put it together quickly, but one person will take longer. Easy to clean.
Got the package today. My eight year old grandson put most of it together. I love it. I will put it on a covered patio so I don't have to worry about rain. I will be placing rigid insulation inside. It is very sturdy.
It was easy to set up and my cats love it. I expect it will last a couple years. I like that the cats have easy access to the inside. At first I thought the roof didn't fit, but then I realized it was set up for ventilation without leaking. My cat didn't sit on the roof because she found a higher place in the yard. Glad I got that.
I ordered this to be put outside for stray dogs. The lid lifts up and is very easy to clean. Very sturdy for outdoor use.